- Data Cleanup when pasted or inherited from unknown source??
- Excel / Word: How to extract hyperlinks from entire sheet or selection?
- Excel / Word: How to remove graphics pasted from outside?
- Excel: Can a shortcut key append date and time stamp into a cell?
- Excel: How to extract and list hyperlinks hidden by labels?
- All: How to undo Windows “smart quotes” and auto-punctuation to normal?
- Excel: Clean up large tables ? (trim,replace multiple spaces, double-byte characters? )
- Macros: How to obfuscate – weak password scrambling?
- Macros: String Cleanup: Trim, Chomp, Nibble, Illegal File Characters
- Excel: How to manage, find, create many tabbed spreadsheets?
- My spreadsheet has many tabs - some are filtered and don't show data - how can I un-filter and re-filter them as they were?
- How to give all tabs unique / uniform header / footer / Page Number for Printing?
- How to list and select and to go tab
- How to unfilter, restore data filter?
- How to write all tab names to an empty column or row?
- How to Create multiple tabs from a list?
- CONVERSION (common vbA, vbS)
- DEC2bin - convert decimal number to binarybin2dec - convert binary number to decimal
- How to hide and recover a password? obfuscate (string) deobfuscate (string)
- Strip unwanted characters (your choice)
- Excel: Pretty Presentation & Print - Conditional Format and more
- How to alternate line background - blue-bar?
- How to autosize height, width, wrap to avoid clipped cells?
- to quickly identify Pass, Fail, Block and out of range data?
- Quick find- color highlight differences - compare two large grids
- SPECIAL TOOLs
- Excel: STOP WATCH? (How can) Excel mimic a stop watch and record each event with a keystroke?! - download or email on request
- Excel: Automatically List and Graph test progress metrics - free
- Excel: Horse Race 'application' demonstrates complex unit conversion
- Excel: Export into HP ALM Quality Center - onsite
- OUTLOOK - backup selected emails and attachments - free
- MS-Access: Inventory, Service History, Task Tracking - onsite
- PowerPoint: fix broken Asian word-wrapping in multiple panels / sheets - free
BEST PRACTICE ALERT:
TEST your default security and SCAN BEFORE downloading ANY product with MACROs.
This can be handled by most modern anti-virus software (I prefer Eset)
*AND* by setting your Excel, (or Word) "Options | Trust" settings to highest security.
Consumer bears full responsibility to scan for unexpected
code errors, malware, viruses or deprecated code.
|Example: Link Report Table and Completion Pie Chart to Manual Execution for near instant feedback|